Re: WHERE CURRENT OF with RLS quals that are ctid conditions

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: WHERE CURRENT OF with RLS quals that are ctid conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 9:47 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> As to whether this is worth fixing, I think it is, but it might not be
> worth back-patching the fix. Also, I'd really like to get disable_cost
> out of the picture here. That would require more code reorganization
> than you've done here, but I think it would be worthwhile. I suppose
> that could also be done as a separate patch, but I wonder if that
> doesn't just amount to changing approximately the same code twice.
>
> Or maybe it doesn't, and this is worth doing on its own. I'm not sure;
> I haven't coded what I have in mind yet.

Never mind all this. I think what I have in mind requires doing what
you did first. So if you're happy with what you've got, I'd go for it.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore -N loses extension comment
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WHERE CURRENT OF with RLS quals that are ctid conditions