archive command in streaming replication in windows server

От Atul Kumar
Тема archive command in streaming replication in windows server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

I am trying to configure streaming replication on windows server.

i have postgres version 10

after successful installation of postgres, I create a archive
directory "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\archive_files"  and here in
archive_flies, I need to copy the wal files.

in postgresql conf file I gave path in archive_command like this:

'copy %p C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\archive_files\%f'

After successfully restarting the postgres service, I could not find
any file in the archive directory.

and when I am giving command
show archive_command

I get this as an output

"copy %p C:Program FilesPostgreSQL archive_files%f"

So please help in setting me the correct path format.

My target is to configure streaming replication on same windows
machine using 2 differnet instances having different ports.(like
example master will be on 5432 and slave will be 5433).

Regards,
Atul

От: Ganesh Korde
Сообщение: Re: psql asks for password despite configuring trust authentication
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: archive command in streaming replication in windows server