Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 9:59 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 2:07 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

In the Trigger and Type dialogues when selecting a function we give a combo box listing all the functions in the database that match the required signature. Can't we do this here as well?
Support function should have specific arguments and return type (i.,e. internal), and the user needs to write the code for that function in the C.
So, what should we consider here?

Not sure what you're asking. I suggest we list all functions that match the required signature and are written in C, much as we do elsewhere.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 4427 , RM 4484, RM 4485