Re: pgsql: Don't include CaseTestExpr in JsonValueExpr.formatted_expr

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: pgsql: Don't include CaseTestExpr in JsonValueExpr.formatted_expr
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 5:12 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Hi Amit,
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 03:33:07AM +0000, Amit Langote wrote:
> > Don't include CaseTestExpr in JsonValueExpr.formatted_expr
> >
> > A CaseTestExpr is currently being put into
> > JsonValueExpr.formatted_expr as placeholder for the result of
> > evaluating JsonValueExpr.raw_expr, which in turn is evaluated
> > separately.  Though, there's no need for this indirection if
> > raw_expr itself can be embedded into formatted_expr and evaluated
> > as part of evaluating the latter, especially as there is no
> > special reason to evaluate it separately.  So this commit makes it
> > so.  As a result, JsonValueExpr.raw_expr no longer needs to be
> > evaluated in ExecInterpExpr(), eval_const_exprs_mutator() etc. and
> > is now only used for displaying the original "unformatted"
> > expression in ruleutils.c.
>
> koel is unhappy after this commit:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=koel&dt=2023-07-13%2006%3A49%3A03
> This code is not indented properly.

Andrew just mentioned that to me off-list too.  I've just pushed a fix.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix code indentation violation in commit b6e1157e7d
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing const qualifier