Re: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:40 AM David Gauthier
<davegauthierpg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I need a free odbc driver for PG to be installed on Windows 10 that my user community can easily install.  By "easily
install"I mean no binaries, no zipped file, etc... just point-click-install (with the usual confirmations and accepting
defaultdestinations for the code and such).

> Devart used to give this away and I have a copy on my laptop.  But apparently it's not free anymore.
>
> If it matters, the PG DB they will be accessing is on linux, psql (9.3.2, server 11.3)

If I understand correctly, there is a free ODBC driver on the
PostgreSQL download page.

Thank you.

От: David Gauthier
Сообщение: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: bad JIT decision