Re: Retreving count of rows returned by a join query

От David Gardner
Тема Re: Retreving count of rows returned by a join query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I know this is an old post that I am responding to, but if you are making these calls from inside of a client application or programming language, often the application or the data structures of the programming language have a count, such as VB’s recordset object has a count() method.

---

David Gardner, IT

The Yucaipa Companies

(310) 228-2855

От: Jon Sime
Сообщение: Re: current_date / datetime stuff
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: current_date / datetime stuff