Divergences in view source code - both servers 9.3.5

От Edson Richter
Тема Divergences in view source code - both servers 9.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I do have two servers running 9.3.5.
One server is CentOS 6.5 x64 with all updates.
The other server is Ubuntu 14.04-1 x64 with all updates.
Both run PostgreSQL 9.3.5 x64 - one installed using YUM, other with APT.

When I compare source code of the same view, I get the following differences:

On "Ubuntu" server:

( ( ( ( select
    e.id,
    e.nome as "empresa",
    '1. nfe'::text as "tipo",
    ( select sum(arquivosimportados.contasucesso) as sum

On CentOS server:

select
    e.id,
    e.nome as "empresa",
    '1. nfe'::text as "tipo",
    ( select sum(arquivosimportados.contasucesso) as sum

Why does the same CREATE VIEW statement result in different source codes in the server side?

Regards,
--
Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Will modifications to unlogged tables also be flused to disk?
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up an in-progress wraparound-preventing vacuum