Re: application for postgres Log

От Arvind Singh
Тема Re: application for postgres Log
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanx for the reply,

I have enabled the csvlog option.

There seem to be 24 columns in the Log. I have difficulty in understanding the following columns

- virtual_transaction_id
- transaction_id
- hint
- internal_query
- internal_query_pos
- context

I have correlated the column names from log structure mentioned in documentation

arvind

От: Peter Hopfgartner
Сообщение: Re: Best free tool for relationship extraction
От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: application for postgres Log