Re: procpid?

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: procpid?
Дата
Re: procpid?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 15. Juni 2011 16:47:55 +0000 Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:

> Or perhaps pg_connections. Yes, +1 to making things fully backwards
> compatible by keeping pg_stat_activity around but making a better
> designed and better named table (view/SRF/whatever).

I thought about that too when reading the thread the first time, but
"pg_stat_sessions" sounds better. Our documentation also primarily refers to a
database connection as a "session", i think.

--
Thanks
Bernd

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: bad posix_fadvise support causes initdb to exit ungracefully
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID