how come I get this error message when I try to connect to Postgresql

От Danny Lu
Тема how come I get this error message when I try to connect to Postgresql
Дата
Re: how come I get this error message when I try to connect to Postgresql
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,
   I am running Postgresql 8.0.0 on Windows 98. When I try to connect to the
database with
psql.exe using "psql.exe -h localhost -p 5432 template1 postgres" I get an
error message like this:

PSQL: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
        Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Please help me out

Dan

От: mike
Сообщение: Problem with NOT IN and Sub-Select
От: Együd Csaba
Сообщение: Best practices - permission handling