specific questions regarding Oid and finding out the granularity of the lock

От Sumaira Ali
Тема specific questions regarding Oid and finding out the granularity of the lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
color="#0000ff"size="2"><p><a
href="http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/explicit-locking.html">http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/explicit-locking.html</a><p>where
isthe documentation on different types of lock modes for row level locks? Does anyone know?<p>What is the difference
betweenrelId (of type Oid) and dbId (of type Oid) in LOCKTAG (in Lock.h) struct? <p>Is it true that from a PROCLOCK
object,we find out whether it's a table level/ row level lock from the holding[] array (i.e., from the modes?) If not,
howdo we know whether it's a table level/ row level lock?<p>Does the relId and dbId tells us the exact row (and, or)
tableassociated with the LOCK?<p> <p>These are real specific questions, thank you so much for anyone who answers...
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMEENUS/2752">ELIMINATEE-MAIL VIRUSES.</a> Get 2 months FREE*.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Roadmap for FE/BE protocol redesign