Re: Please test peer (socket ident) auth on *BSD

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: Please test peer (socket ident) auth on *BSD
Дата
Re: Please test peer (socket ident) auth on *BSD  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com> writes:
>> Here's my attempt for it.  As conditional port module seems trouble,
>> I set up an unconditional pgGetpeereid() that is always defined.
>
> -1 ... why would you think that a conditional substitution is trouble?
> We have plenty of others.

Because it required touching autoconf. ;)

So now I did it.  I hope it was that simple.

As there was no going back now, I even touched msvc.pm.

--
marko

Вложения

От: Pavel Golub
Сообщение: Re: PQdeleteTuple function in libpq
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: PQdeleteTuple function in libpq