Re: [BUG] Denormal float values break backup/restore

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: [BUG] Denormal float values break backup/restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, thanks for chiming in.

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 22:08, Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> AIUI that is defined to be a little vague, but includes denormalized numbers
> that would undergo any rounding at all.  It says that on overflow the
> conversion should return the appropriate HUGE_VAL variant, and set ERANGE.
>  On underflow it returns a reasonably appropriate value (and either may or
> must set ERANGE, which is the part that isn't clear to me).

Which standard is that? Does IEEE 754 itself define strtod() or is
there another relevant standard?

Regards,
Marti

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fixed string in German translation that causes segfault.
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Grouping Sets