Re: to_regtype() Raises Error

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: to_regtype() Raises Error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 2, 2024, at 3:23 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems like most just want to leave well enough alone and deal with the rare question for oddball input on the mailing
list. If you are interested enough to come back after 4 months I'd suggest you write up and submit a patch.  I'm happy
toreview it and see if that is enough to get a committer to respond.

LOL, “interested enough” is less the right term than “triaging email backlog and following up on a surprisingly
controversialquestion.” I also just like to see decisions made and issues closed one way or another.

Anyway, I’m happy to submit a documentation patch along the lines you suggested.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: to_regtype() Raises Error
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests