Re: pg_upgrade / Checking for presence of required libraries (SOLVED)

От Marc Mamin
Тема Re: pg_upgrade / Checking for presence of required libraries (SOLVED)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hello,
> we are trying pg_upgrade on an old test instance (9.1 -> 9.3)
>
> the check fails for a library that we don't mange to locate in the old
> system.
> (we suspect it to come from a very old try to implement a custom FTS
> parser).
>
> So my question: can we find out where the pg_ugrade checker did find
> this reference?

  found it in a function body:

  select pg_get_functiondef(oid)
  from pg_proc
  where pg_get_functiondef(oid) ~'hello'
  and not proisagg -- seems that you can't call functiondef on aggregate functions, at least in 9.1

От: si24
Сообщение: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: Breaking up a PostgreSQL COPY command into chunks?