Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?

От Alexander Reichstadt
Тема Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Also, you could try the enterprise package, it does have the pgAdmin and probably every other bit you could have a need for now or later:

The installer walks you through all the subpackages and you can confirm for each if you want it or not.

Am 11.09.2012 um 15:49 schrieb Adrian Klaver:

On 09/10/2012 09:43 PM, Mike Christensen wrote:
Is there a place to download pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuse (or a
repository I can add?)

All I can find is packages for 1.14, however this version is unable to
connect to Postgres 9.2 databases.  Thanks!

I could find none. You might have to build from source. I have done that in the past
and it is not to bad. See here for some tips:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL;h=ac08b645c4bad6afa47e47afe9dfe45afed7156f;hb=REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

On the pgAdmin site the Source Code link points to the first Beta of 1.16.

To get the non Beta version go to:
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.16.0/src/

Mike

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Where do I get pgAdmin 1.16 for openSuSE?
От: Gustav Potgieter
Сообщение: Postgresql replication assistance