Re: max connections

От Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Тема Re: max connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is that per DB though?  I thought that was the max connections period..

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Beutin [mailto:tyrone@laokoon.IN-Berlin.DE]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 11:31 AM
To: Jose Antonio Martinez
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] max connections

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 04:17:33PM +0100, Jose Antonio Martinez wrote:
> how can i limit the number of concurrent connections
> to the same database at a postgresql server  (wich
> have several databases)?
>
> is there any easy way?
command line: "-N x"
config file: "max_connections = x"

It's all explained in the very good documentation.

So long,
-tb
--
Thomas Beutin                             tb@laokoon.IN-Berlin.DE
Beam me up, Scotty. There is no intelligent live down in Redmond.

От: P G
Сообщение: What is the quickest query in the database?
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: what kind of upgrade path is this