Re: PATCH: CITEXT 2.0 v3

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: PATCH: CITEXT 2.0 v3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jul 15, 2008, at 07:09, Tom Lane wrote:

> Yeah, probably.  I don't think the "make check" path will support it
> because it doesn't install contrib into the temp installation.
> (You'd also need to have put the extra entry in parallel_schedule
> not serial_schedule, but it's not gonna work anyway.)

Well now that was cool to see. I got some failures, of course, but
nothing stands out to me as an obvious bug. I attach the diffs file
(with the citext.sql failure removed) for your perusal. What would be
the best way for me to resolve those permission issues? Or do they
matter for sanity-checking citext?

Thanks,

David

Вложения

От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Proposal - UUID data type
От: Mark Mielke
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Proposal - UUID data type