Re: Additional options for Sync Replication

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Additional options for Sync Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I was hoping to fine tune/tweak Sync Rep after feedback during beta,
> but my understanding of current consensus is that that will be too
> late to make user visible changes. So I'm proposing this change now,
> before Beta, rather than during Beta.

This is completely inappropriate.  The deadline for new feature
patches has long since passed.  It was January 15th.  The discussion
you are referring to had to do with fixing the behavior of features we
already have, not adding new ones.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Lock problem with autovacuum truncating heap
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Additional options for Sync Replication