Re: Configuring synchronous replication

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Configuring synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> XML is not the only alternative - please don't use it as a straw man. For
> example, here is a fragment from the Bacula docs using their hierarchical
> format:
>
> FileSet {
>   Name = Test
>   Include {
>     File = /home/xxx/test
>     Options {
>        regex = ".*\.c$"
>     }
>   }
> }
>
> Or here is a piece from the buildfarm client config (which is in fact perl,
> but could also be JSON or similar fairly easily):
>
> mail_events =>
> {
>     all => [],
>     fail => [],
>     change => ['foo@bar.com', 'baz@blurfl.org' ],
>     green => [],
> },
> build_env =>
> {
>     CCACHE_DIR => "/home/andrew/pgfarmbuild/ccache/$branch",
> },

Both of which I've also used in the past, and also find uncomfortable
and awkward for configuration files.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Configuring synchronous replication
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5661: The character encoding in logfile is confusing.