Re: Autodocumenting plpgsql function

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Autodocumenting plpgsql function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rémi Cura wrote:
> somebody knows of a way to autodocument plpgsql function, in a docxygen style
> (adding tags in comments for instance, or creating doc templates to fill).
>
> It would really help to write the doc and maintain it.

I am not sure what you need, but I see two ways to
document a function:

1) With /** .. */ comments in the beginning.
   Maybe doxygen can be used to parse a database dump.

2) With COMMENT ON FUNCTION ... IS '...';
   That also keeps the documentation close to where
   the code is, and it shows up in database dumps.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Wrap around id failure and after effects
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: a PostgreSQL slogan misused