Re: SSL connection has been closed unexpectedly

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: SSL connection has been closed unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stuart Ford wrote:
> We have a problem on our development database server, which supports a PHP
> application, which connects to it from a different server. Sometimes,
> around 1 in 4 page loads, it fails and reports the following error message:
>
> FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command SSL connection
> has been closed unexpectedly

Funny - that error message (with the SSL part included) does not
appear in PostgreSQL source.

Could you dig the exact error messages out of the database log?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: MinGW compiled client library
От: "Janek Sendrowski"
Сообщение: Re: devide and summarize sql result (all)