Re: LDAP: bugfix and deprecated OpenLDAP API

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: LDAP: bugfix and deprecated OpenLDAP API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Btw., I just checked the source code of Apache, PHP, and PAM, and they
> are all unconditionally building with LDAP_DEPRECATED.  So maybe there
> is no hurry about this.

I don't think that the old API functions will go away until there
is a new standard for the LDAP C API, but I have no inside knowledge
of OpenLDAP.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: LDAP: bugfix and deprecated OpenLDAP API
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Documentation/help for materialized and recursive views