Re: strange nbtree corruption report

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: strange nbtree corruption report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 28, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I wonder if it would be worthwhile to build some sort of tool to scan
> the heap and ensure that there are index entries for all heap items,
> just to test the hypothesis.  Not that this would enlighten on the
> source of the actual problem.

There was a project to create a sanity-checker for Postgres databases... did that ever go anywhere? It seems like this
wouldbe a good addition for that tool, if it exists.

In either case, I am all for better capabilities to detect data problems (I'm looking at you, block checksum project!
;)
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

От: Nathan Wagner
Сообщение: Re: psql line number reporting from stdin
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: strange nbtree corruption report