Re: How do I prevent binding to TCP/IP port outside of localhost?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How do I prevent binding to TCP/IP port outside of localhost?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/23/06, Karl Wright <kwright@metacarta.com> wrote:
> I have a situation where I need postgres to LISTEN and allow BINDs to
> its TCP/IP port (5432) only to connections that originate from
> localhost.  I need it to not accept *socket* connections if requests

with new postgresql's (i dont know which version you are using) you
can specify ip address to bind to. so you have to bind to 127.0.0.1

depesz

От: "Rolf Østvik"
Сообщение: Re: Quick psqlODBC driver setting
От: "Andrus Moor"
Сообщение: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook