Re: 2024-05-09 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: 2024-05-09 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/7/24 12:16 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
>> Why not "Fix INSERT with multi-row VALUES clauses ..."?
>
> To my mind, the VALUES clause is the data source for INSERT,
> so "from" seems appropriate.  I'm not going to argue hard
> about it.

OK, so I've read through this a few times and have sufficiently confused
myself. So, how about this:

* Fix how
[`INSERT`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-insert.html)
handles multiple
[`VALUES`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-values.html) rows
into a target column that is a domain over an array or composite type.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Fix for recursive plpython triggers
От: "Imseih (AWS), Sami"
Сообщение: Re: New GUC autovacuum_max_threshold ?