Re: debugging intermittent slow updates under higher load

От Alexey Bashtanov
Тема Re: debugging intermittent slow updates under higher load
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Is there any existing tooling that does this?
There must be some, google for queries involving pg_locks

> I'm loath to start hacking something up when I'd hope others have done
> a better job already...
If you log all queries that take more than a second to complete, is your
update the only one logged, or something (the would-be blocker) gets
logged down together with it?

От: Slavcho Trnkovski
Сообщение: Re: postgis after pg_upgrade
От: Chris Withers
Сообщение: Re: debugging intermittent slow updates under higher load