Re: Winflex docs and distro

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Winflex docs and distro
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 17 May 2021, at 10:17, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Since PostgreSQL 9.3, in commit a266f7dd93b, we've added the text:
>
> +       The obsolete "winflex" binaries distributed on the PostgreSQL FTP site

Which was slightly updated in 0a9ae44288d.

> At this point. I suggest we simply stop distributing winflex on our
> download site, and just remove this note from the documentation.

Sounds reasonable, are there (easily retrieved) logs/tracking for when it was
accessed by anyone last?

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: logical replication worker accesses catalogs in error context callback
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()