Re: fdw_scan_tlist for foreign table scans breaks EPQ testing, doesn't it?

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: fdw_scan_tlist for foreign table scans breaks EPQ testing, doesn't it?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Indeed, this commit allows ForeignScan to have fdw_scan_tlist, even if
scanrelid > 0, however, I'm uncertain about its reason/intention.
Does it a preparation for the upcoming target-list-pushdown??

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE .. ADD PRIMARY KEY .. USING INDEX has dump-restore hazard
От: Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Сообщение: Re: Add CINE for ALTER TABLE ... ADD COLUMN