RE: Which index is used in the index scan.

От Sakai, Teppei
Тема RE: Which index is used in the index scan.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, Andreas

Thank you your reply.

This problem was solved.
I revalidated your advice, source code and the statistics.
As a result, the cost was changing due to the difference in the index height.

Regards,
SAKAI Teppei

От: GPT
Сообщение: Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function
От: Steven Lembark
Сообщение: Re: Select "todays" timestamps in an index friendly way