Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 15:22, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 01:45:05PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> You probably want to do this on backbranches as well. Otherwise we're
>> going to have to maintain it in some branches and not in some (which
>> we *will* make mistakes if we try). And keeping it in there but not
>> maintaining it is even worse...
>
> TTBOMK the file has never been maintained in backbranched but always carried
> the release time status. I fail to see the advantage here.

Hmm, so we've basically been shipping out of date changelogs in
backbranches? That seems Bad (TM)..

Anyway, I vote for removing it there as well, but if you wan to keep
it, I don't care *that* much.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Removed ecpg Changelog file that was only there for historical
От: bmomjian@pgfoundry.org (User Bmomjian)
Сообщение: pg-migrator - pg_migrator: All building against any PG source >= 8.3.