Callable Statement Implementation Question

От Cori Rhodes
Тема Callable Statement Implementation Question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello all,

How would the JDBC driver represent a multiple result set?  Since result
sets are vectors of vectors, we thought putting the result sets in a
vector would be appropriate.  Then the multiple result set would be
represented as a vector of result sets.

Also, should the update count and OUT parameters be part of this vector
or should those be returned in a separate structure.

I am a member of a team working to implement the CallableStatement
Interface and we are curious how the JDBC would represent multiple
result sets.

Thank you for your input,

Cori Rhodes

От: "Scott Gammill"
Сообщение: Soliciting CallableStatement ideas
От: Matthew Hyatt
Сообщение: Another Problem Connecting to JDBC7.0