Re: [HACKERS] Reminder: Indices are not used

От dg@illustra.com (David Gould)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Reminder: Indices are not used
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Das Boersenspielteam:

> BTW: Has the spinlock code, that was discussed some days ago, made it
> into 6.3.1.?

I have not sent in the patch yet, so it is not in 6.3.1. I have a couple of
other tasks related to my real life that have cut into my time lately. I
hope to free up and finish the spinlock patch next week.

Thanks
-dg

David Gould            dg@illustra.com           510.628.3783 or 510.305.9468
Informix Software  (No, really)         300 Lakeside Drive  Oakland, CA 94612
 - Linux. Not because it is free. Because it is better.

От: Edmund Mergl
Сообщение: [Fwd: pgsql_perl5 problem to compile on IRIX 6.4]
От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: configuration patches