Re: fillfactor using WITH syntax

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fillfactor using WITH syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> Now, I want to ask you how to modify WITH parameters for existing
> tables/indexes.

I'd go with the ALTER TABLE, rather than cluttering N other commands.
There's already precedent for delayed effects of parameter alterations
(SET, ALTER SET STATISTICS, ALTER SET STORAGE, etc).  Documenting which
commands cause the new values to take effect seems sufficient.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Why do we want to %Remove behavior of postmaster -o