Re: TIMESTAMP vs TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TIMESTAMP vs TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
juleni@livetrade.cz writes:
>  I have question about functionality for TIMESTAMP (with/without time zone).
>  The  main  question  is,  what is better for usage: timemestamp WITH or WITHOUT
>  time zone?

You almost certainly want to store timestamp WITH time zone.  It's
really poor design that the SQL spec defines plain "timestamp" to mean
the other.

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: TIMESTAMP vs TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE
От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: Best way to use indexes for partial match at