Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 14. Oktober 2010 19:16:56 +0100 Dean Rasheed
<dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:

> ATExecSetNotNullInternal (is_local=1 '\001',
>     is_new_constraint=<value optimized out>, atttup=<value optimized out>,
>     attr_rel=<value optimized out>, rel=<value optimized out>)
>     at tablecmds.c:4847
> 4847                            Form_pg_constraint constr =
> (Form_pg_constraint) GETSTRUCT(copy_tuple);
>
> Looking in that function, there is a similar "found" variable that
> isn't being initialised (which my compiler didn't warn about).
> Initialising that to false, sems to fix the problem and all the
> regression tests then pass.

Yepp, that was it. I had a CFLAGS='-O0' in my dev build from a former
debugging cycle and forgot about it (which reminds me to do a
maintainer-clean more often between coding). This is also the reason i
haven't seen the compiler warnings and the crash in the regression tests.
Shame on me, but i think i have learned the lesson ;)

--
Thanks
Bernd

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
От: Tomáš Pospíšil
Сообщение: XML schema validation