Re: in parentesis is not usual on DOCs

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: in parentesis is not usual on DOCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 15 May 2024, at 14:04, Marcos Pegoraro <marcos@f10.com.br> wrote:

> Why (context_item), (path_expression) and (json_path_name) are inside a parentheses ? This is not usual when
explainingany other feature.

Agreed, that's inconsisent with how for example json_table_column is documented
in the next list item under COLUMNS.  Unless objected to I will remove these
parenthesis.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Fix src/test/subscription/t/029_on_error.pl test when wal_debug is enabled
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints