Re: proj_create errors in EDB 13.5 installation macOS

От Paul Ramsey
Тема Re: proj_create errors in EDB 13.5 installation macOS
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Jan 21, 2022, at 4:45 AM, Moen, Paul T. <pmoen@nd.gov> wrote:
>
> I am seeing the following errors in my PostgreSQL log files and wonder if this is a problem with EDB's installation.

Yes, missing the proj.db would certainly make proj unhappy. Search your system first and see if the file is actually
there.Maybe it's there but not being found, in which case some extra environment variables could make your install turn
over.But EBD perhaps needs to make sure that it's both (a) included and (b) found on startup.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Can commands be typed in to view geometry in PgAdmin?
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Query on postgres_fdw extension