Re: regex match and special characters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: regex match and special characters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alex Kliukin <alexk@hintbits.com> writes:
> Here is a simple SQL statement that gives different results on PostgreSQL 9.6 and PostgreSQL 10+. The space character
atthe end of the string is actually U+2006 SIX-PER-EM SPACE
(http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2006/index.htm)

I think the reason for the discrepancy is that in v10 we fixed the regex
locale support so that it could properly classify code points above U+7FF,
cf

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=c54159d44ceaba26ceda9fea1804f0de122a8f30

So 10 is giving the right answer (i.e. that \s matches U+2006).
9.x is not, but we're not going to back-patch such a large change.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: During promotion, new master tries to archive same segment twice
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: Copy over large data Postgresql 9.5