Best options for tracking history of data?

От Guyren Howe
Тема Best options for tracking history of data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I’m interested in tracking our data over time.

The basic requirement is for debugging and disaster recovery, but I’m passing familiar enough with the issue that I can imagine being able to set things up so I get that but much more.

I’ll need something that I can use on eg AWS, probably RDS, although I’ll listen to an argument for eg Timescale DB.

I want something easy to set up, rugged and with minimal changes to client code. My current needs are simple, but I’ll take “extra features basically for free” if I can.

I can’t find a good general discussion of options for this. If I missed one, I’ll take a link and offer a thank you.

Otherwise, this seems a useful topic to discuss.

Thanks in advance.

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?
От: Jayadevan M
Сообщение: String comparison fails for some cases after migration