Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Is there a firewall in between? We usually see the connection isn't
persistent.

Dave

От: Jan de Visser
Сообщение: Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
От: Jan de Visser
Сообщение: Re: Exception: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend