Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> On 2/26/20 3:15 AM, Michael Banck wrote:
>> This is the last one for v13 I think? So probably somebody quite
>> experienced should handle this one. Or (if there is one already for
>> v13?) maybe even the Release Team themselves?

> I'm not sure it would be a good use of resources to have the release
> team performing CFM duties directly.  They will have enough on their
> plate and in any case I don't think the team has been announced yet.

The Release Team hasn't been picked yet.  In past years I think
we've chosen them at the PGCon dev meeting.  So really, there's no
overlap --- the CF will be done before we need the RT.

Having said that, if you want to do it, that's great.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [postgis-devel] About EXTENSION from UNPACKAGED on PostgreSQL 13
От: Sandro Santilli
Сообщение: Re: [postgis-devel] About EXTENSION from UNPACKAGED on PostgreSQL 13