Re: pg_upgrade --check fails to warn about abstime

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade --check fails to warn about abstime
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 06:54:24PM +0200, Álvaro Herrera wrote:
>> I got a complaint that pg_upgrade --check fails to raise red flags when
>> the source database contains type abstime when upgrading from pg11.  The
>> type (along with reltime and tinterval) was removed by pg12.

> Wow, I never added code to pg_upgrade to check for that, and no one
> complained either.

Yeah, so most people had indeed listened to warnings and moved away
from those datatypes.  I'm inclined to think that adding code for this
at this point is a bit of a waste of time.

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Questioning an errcode and message in jsonb.c
От: "Lepikhov Andrei"
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions