Re: Writeable CTEs and empty relations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Writeable CTEs and empty relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi> writes:
> I traced this down to heapam.c, which has this:
> This doesn't exactly work anymore since we modify the snapshot after
> calling ExecInitScan().

So don't do that.  The executor is generally entitled to assume that
parameters given to ExecutorStart are correct.  In particular, changing
the snapshot after the query has started to run seems to me to ensure
all sorts of inconsistent and undesirable behavior.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] FM format modifier does not remove leading zero from year
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Confusion over Python drivers