Re: [Review] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Review] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan Kundrát <jkt@flaska.net> writes:
> On 11/16/11 23:13, Royce Ausburn wrote:
>> Another super minor thing, postgres doesn't seem to put periods at the
>> end of log messages, yet this new detail line does.

> Again, I'm not familiar with the correct procedure. Shall I send a
> revised patch for this one?

Please read the message style guide (we do have one)
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/error-style-guide.html

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: pg_backup - using a conditional DROP
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Singleton range constructors versus functional coercion notation