Re: Server Timezone

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Server Timezone
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert DiFalco <robert.difalco@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there any way to set the timezone of the postgres server differently
> than the OS? I *have* tried setting timezone = 'UTC' in my postgresql.conf
> file but that seems to be a VIEW of time zone. It doesn't seem to behave
> the same as running a postgresql server on a machine that is in UTC.

You would need to be more precise about "doesn't seem to behave the same"
for anyone to help you.  Setting the timezone parameter (and perhaps
log_timezone) should cover it, so far as the server is concerned.

Are you sure your client-side code isn't doing something helpful with
what it thinks the timezone is?

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: import .sql file into PostgreSQL database
От: Robert DiFalco
Сообщение: Re: Server Timezone