Re: when is RLS policy applied

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: when is RLS policy applied
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/24/20 2:15 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 7/24/20 2:12 PM, Ted Toth wrote:
>> I've looked for information on leakproofness of operators but haven't
>> found anything can you direct me to a source of this information?
>
> See here:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/catalog-pg-proc.html
>
> "proleakproof     bool           The function has no side effects. No
> information about the arguments is conveyed except via the return value.
> Any function that might throw an error depending on the values of its
> arguments is not leak-proof."
>
> So as example:
>
> select proname from pg_proc where proleakproof = 't';
>
> select proname from pg_proc where proleakproof = 'f';

To update this per Tom's answer:

select oprname, proname from pg_proc join pg_operator on pg_proc.oid =
pg_operator.oprcode  where proleakproof = 't';

select oprname, proname from pg_proc join pg_operator on pg_proc.oid =
pg_operator.oprcode  where proleakproof = 'f';

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: when is RLS policy applied
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Row estimates for empty tables