Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade vs extension upgrades

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade vs extension upgrades
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/12/17 18:59, Robert Haas wrote:
> I do think there might be some value in a tool that looked for old
> extensions and tried to update them, but I'm not sure it should be
> pg_dump.

This reminds me a bit of the problem of upgrading all collations after
an upgrade.  Perhaps we can find similar solutions to both problems.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Foreign Join pushdowns not working properly for outerjoins
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_statistic_ext.staenabled might not be the best column name