Re: About compress in pg_dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: About compress in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/17/20 8:12 AM, Diego wrote:
> Yep, I transfer backups files all the time with -Fc and never the
> problem was rsync

Using --rsyncable with gzip really helps if you rsync the compressed
file to somewhere else it exists. It greatly reduces the amount of data
sent for files that a do not have a massive amount of changes between syncs.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: About compress in pg_dump
Сообщение: Errors after cloning OS to new disk under Hyper-V