Re: Streaming basebackups vs pg_stat_tmp

От David Steele
Тема Re: Streaming basebackups vs pg_stat_tmp
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Magnus,

On 11/7/16 2:07 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Michael Paquier
>     Indeed, giving the attached for REL9_6_STABLE. You could as well have
>     a test for pg_stat_tmp but honestly that's not worth it. One thing I
>     have noticed is that the patch does not use _tarWriteDir() for
>     pg_xlog. I think it should even if that's not addressing directly a
>     bug...
>
> Applied and backported, thanks. Backported to 9.4, as this is where that
> exclusion code appeared.

I reviewed the three back-patches and they look sensible to me.

> I did not backport the tests, as we don't have the $node stuff available
> in 9.5 and earlier.

That's unfortunate but the changes are pretty straightforward and the
testing is as good as it was before...

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Radix tree for character conversion
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Streaming basebackups vs pg_stat_tmp